Saturday, April 4, 2009

A MUCH better day!

I am happy to report that we had a much better, less eventful day!

First of all I started my day with this... Now that is the way to start any day! My sweet friend Rebecca showed up at my door this morning with a nice warm mocha! Praise God for friends who know just what I need! Thank you so much Rebecca! Not only did the mocha make my day but your thoughtfulness also made my day!

A is feeling much better. He is still getting back to normal and searching for energy but he is picking on me and drinking coffee so I know he is going to live!


The girls got a package from Nanna which included lip gloss
and fruit snacks which they call Holas. The first time I ever bought them fruit snacks they were Dora ones and they call Dora hola instead of Dora so all fruit snacks are holas. A package in the mail with lip gloss and holas made their day!

I wish I could say that my sweet Ell had as good of a day as the rest of us. She was coherent enough to realize she had a snickers in the box from Nanna. However, she is sad because she still has no appetite to eat it. She will need it next week! We have LOTS of school work to catch up on!

A, Sallie, and Lizzie headed out for Red Springs late this afternoon while Millie and I stayed home with Elleigh for her to recoop. In between taking care of Ell and spending some time with Mill I will be spending time with this

I bought the fabric for the girl's Easter dresses in Jan and I have still not started on them! I bought the fabric early so I would not have to rush to make them and it has been sitting in my closet since the day I got it! So, I will now be sewing like crazy to get them finished. Got to go sew! I now have 1 week! Actually I would like to have them finished by Thursday night because Friday I will need to concentrate fully on Sallie and Saturday I just want to focus on spending time with A and the girls and celebrating Easter. So, that means I have 5 days! Why do I wait till the last minute???

3 comments:

JGWmom said...

Yeah, I've heard that Rebecca girl is a sweet one!!! LOL Seriously, I know she is!!! I LOVE the pic of the girls with their lip gloss...SO CUTE amd GIRLY! :) I needed to be reminded of "Girly-ness" as I listen to my boys "play" sword fighting in the other room. I have them both home this morning from church...Graham, I'm afraid, has what Richard and I have had all week...a terrible cough, yucky nose and now a sore throat, too. Wesley had a really bad episode with diarrhea last night and so far no more, so I'm hoping it was just something he ate...he also got a bit sunburned and that might have been it. Anyway, despite their symptoms, they are STILL boys and not slowing down much. I know it's not the same, but if it helps, I haven't been Easter shopping for the boys yet, so I have to find some time this week to make the trek to Waco to shop and I must make it with them. I may keep Graham home with me tomorrow anyway, so we may just go tomorrow and hopefully avoid the crowds. I will pray you get the time and "concentration" to get the girls dresses made! :) I can't wait to see the pics!!!

Love ya,
Shannon

Rebecca said...

AWWW, You are so welcomed!! I can't wait to see the dresses too!! Oh my!
Shannon you are so funny LOL!

We had a crazy weekend and it's either allergies or I am starting a sinus infection! And so it begins...hahaha, it's been hard to sleep.

Ya'll know there will come a day when we are going to look back on all of this and wish we could go back to just one of these days while we are soaking our dentures while the great grand kids grab our teeth to hide them or "try" then and push us too fast in our wheel chairs racing while the other grandchildren are yelling "Faster Faster"! HAHAHAHA! I am dieing of laughter as I picture this happening lololol ;p sometimes I kill me ;0

I love you guys!

JGWmom said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! Rebecca, you are crazy! :)