Thursday, February 18, 2010

DaySSSSS... of Celebrating LOVE!

With Valentine's Day being on Sunday this year we had to break up our celebrations. As usual we had a great time! A always goes way out to make this time special for us. I pray our girls have husbands who do the same for them.

On Friday night he cooked our usual Shrimp Fettucine Alfredo. Delicious as always! A took this picture of all his ingredients and I love the picture.
LOVE these girls!
I made the girl's shirts and they were quite proud of them. I have been wanting to make some and I had this fabric leftover so decided to make these. I zig zagged around them and that was not so easy on these curvy letters. The part I am most proud of is that I could not find a font to work so I free handed the letters. It took me a while but I got it!
Ready for dinner

Being silly

LOVE this picture!
My LOVE and I

What more could I ask for? My man in a turtleneck sweater serving up some delicious food he cooked!

Looking at this picture makes me feel so full of LOVE!
Thank you God for giving me a WONDERFUL husband and 4 WONDERFUL girls to LOVE!!!For the first time ever, I did not make our dessert. Poor planning on my part and the snow are to blame! So, I came up with this idea and it turned out really cute and very good!
We always use our fine china and the little girls get better each time at handling the china

On Sat. morning before heading to Red Springs A did breakfast and gave the girls their teacups. This year he did the Vera Bradley covered mugs. They are very different from what he normally gets but very pretty. Table shot. A normally does pancakes but this year since we were in a hurry to head to RS I made a breakfast casserole the night before and A cooked it and got the table ready, made the tea and coffee, etcOnce again, Daddy serving his girlsLOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything about thisSipping tea
Ell loves hot tea. She drinks it all the time.Lastly, A and I celebrated together on Tues nt. We went to Italian Inn. We have heard about it since we have lived here and never been. The food was good. For sure not the best italian we have ever had but not bad either. The prices were reasonable. The highlight was the private booths. You actually close the doors on your booth and it is really private. It is known for the private booths. It was a neat experience. The restaurant itself is nothing fancy at all but the booths were unique! This pic was made as we were leaving for our date.

4 comments:

JGWmom said...

SOOO SWEET!!! I really love the shirts you made...REALLY CUTE! I'm impressed at the ingredients pic by A...really sweet and pretty! All really beautiful pics!
Happy Valentines!!! :)

Jason & Rebecca said...

I am in love with this post!! Everything is just, well, perfect and It's got me speechless (who knew) HA!

I love how y'all CELEBRATE Life!!

The Hall's said...

Thanks girls! Trust me Rebecca NOTHING is PERFECT around here!

Love you both!

Twice Blessed said...

You and your girls are sooooo lucky! I love to read your Valentine's posts. Those husbands are surely going to have to be trained by A on how to do this day justice! I am glad you all are feeling better and the "sickness" is over.
Tanya