Despite the drive to Red Springs that we are all ready to be done with we have some fun times! We are all together and we find ways to pass the almost 6 hours we are in the car each weekend. We have some great conversations and sometimes we become Simply Silly!
Millie got A's toboggan and put it on her head and it was amusing! Of course the more we laughed the more she showed out. Glad I had the camera! We were almost there so maybe we become delirious by the end of the trip!
Of course then they all had to have a turn being silly! As you can see not only did Lizzie put the toboggan on her head she is imitating Millie sucking her thumb!
Of course then they all had to have a turn being silly! As you can see not only did Lizzie put the toboggan on her head she is imitating Millie sucking her thumb!
Sallie's turn! Those of you who know Sallie best can hear her laughing as you look at this picture! She LOVES to laugh!
This was made the next day but I guess they were still in silly mode! Even Elleigh who normally is much more serious than silly was being SILLY!
Once again, what one does they all do!
Lizzie was having a hard time putting on her pants for some reason and Elleigh offered to help her which completely offended Lizzie and so the arguing began!!!
Lizzie: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Elleigh, I don't want you to help me!"
Elleigh: "FINE! I was just trying to help!"
Lizzie: "You are 12, I am 3, I am not arguing with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said in the MOST SASSY voice imaginable!
Lizzie: (Louder each time) "You are 12 and I am 3 and I am not arguing with you!" Same sentence repeated over and over!
While it is on my mind and so many of you are so sweet to check on us and ask for updates I will give you a few updates on the Simply Silly Somewhat Sassy Sisters:
Sallie's Therapy: Still super slow BUT she is cooperating a little more. She loves to go and she still likes to do what she likes to do but it is better so please keep praying. We feel your prayers! Of course the activities she most likes are those she is most successful at and that is how we all are. It is much easier and more desirable to do the things we are better at vs. those things we struggle with. Right now pray specifically for us to know the direction to go from here and for future therapy options once we move. We will have to travel an hour each way to therapy so I am really hoping that we can do one day a week BUT if she needs more then we will do what we have to do. Still not sure about school for her next year so LOTS of prayers needed for our decisions on that.
The sisters and their mama and daddy still have a home! The last investor offered more money and I feel like the owner will deal with with this investor. However, this investor is also a real estate agent SO there is a good possibility that the owner will decide to allow him to list the house vs. buying it upfront. This of course keeps us in the house longer. A plumber is supposed to come in the next day or so as well as someone to look at the foundation both of which relate to negotiations on the house between the owner and investor/real estate agent. SO, all of that to say we STILL did not know how much longer we have here BUT we are thankful for each day we still have a place to call home and every day brings us closer to mid May which is our ideal move out time! Thank you GOD for your provisions!
This was made the next day but I guess they were still in silly mode! Even Elleigh who normally is much more serious than silly was being SILLY!
Once again, what one does they all do!
Conversation last week between 2 SASSY SISTERS:
Lizzie was having a hard time putting on her pants for some reason and Elleigh offered to help her which completely offended Lizzie and so the arguing began!!!
Lizzie: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... Elleigh, I don't want you to help me!"
Elleigh: "FINE! I was just trying to help!"
Lizzie: "You are 12, I am 3, I am not arguing with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Said in the MOST SASSY voice imaginable!
Lizzie: (Louder each time) "You are 12 and I am 3 and I am not arguing with you!" Same sentence repeated over and over!
While it is on my mind and so many of you are so sweet to check on us and ask for updates I will give you a few updates on the Simply Silly Somewhat Sassy Sisters:
Sallie's Therapy: Still super slow BUT she is cooperating a little more. She loves to go and she still likes to do what she likes to do but it is better so please keep praying. We feel your prayers! Of course the activities she most likes are those she is most successful at and that is how we all are. It is much easier and more desirable to do the things we are better at vs. those things we struggle with. Right now pray specifically for us to know the direction to go from here and for future therapy options once we move. We will have to travel an hour each way to therapy so I am really hoping that we can do one day a week BUT if she needs more then we will do what we have to do. Still not sure about school for her next year so LOTS of prayers needed for our decisions on that.
The sisters and their mama and daddy still have a home! The last investor offered more money and I feel like the owner will deal with with this investor. However, this investor is also a real estate agent SO there is a good possibility that the owner will decide to allow him to list the house vs. buying it upfront. This of course keeps us in the house longer. A plumber is supposed to come in the next day or so as well as someone to look at the foundation both of which relate to negotiations on the house between the owner and investor/real estate agent. SO, all of that to say we STILL did not know how much longer we have here BUT we are thankful for each day we still have a place to call home and every day brings us closer to mid May which is our ideal move out time! Thank you GOD for your provisions!
1 comment:
I LOVE the pics! So funny ;)
I will be sad when you move but so happy for you!! I love you!
Post a Comment