Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Wordless is difficult for me because I am rarely wordless!  However, I do only have a few things. 

First, the blog makeover.  This week has been a week!  So yesterday I had to do something creative for stress relief.  I should have been sewing but with the mood I was in that probably was not a good idea…  I have been wanting to change the blog for a while.  The picture in the heading was way out of date and I just wanted to change it up a bit.  The price of custom blog design is crazy now that it has become so popular.  Although if I was doing it I wouldn’t be cheap either!  So I decided to attempt the header myself and just use a free background.  There was nothing to installing the background and the header was not so bad either and voila-new blog design! 

Just a few pics of the girls playing around that were taken by someone at a SS fellowship a few weeks back.  IMG_6363IMG_6366Not sure about Mill’s face here!  She is so the family comedian!IMG_6374IMG_6376IMG_6383

That’s all the words I have for this Wednesday.  It’s Awana day which means I have to get to the church to get busy preparing for tonight.  Speaking of Awana (and because I can always find a few more words), we could use some prayers.  Seriously!  I will not go into too many details but I will say that I have never had so many things done to me as I did last Wed nt (by anyone, much less a child)!  I still have the bruises to prove it.  More than the bruises is the hurt of knowing the things that could drive a child to react that way.  Pray for all our kiddos and for the Lord to show us how to best minister to them and their families.  My eyes have never been as opened as they are right now… 

No comments: